Saturday, November 15, 2008

On the move

I am on the move again - seems like a perpetual state for me.  I finished this print in August - to honor the humpback whale - the mighty mover of the ocean.  The journey and antics of these ocean giants amuse visitors to Point Lookout with their astonishing physical feats.  We have watched lots of blowing, flapping and  spy-hopping from various lookouts in the area.  Also guaranteed to see dolphins and turtles - and sometime manta rays.

As for my own journeys, I have just returned from the United States where I visited my Dad, saw old friends, attended a family wedding, and saw a Broadway show.  Fun.  Also voted - for the winner.  

Now, after a brief time at Point Lookout and a bit of time at home in Yeronga, I am heading out on the road again.  First to Adelaide for a meeting of the Collections Council of Australia, and then to Singapore and Hong Kong for a couple of intensive weeks in conversation with colleagues about creativity, arts and education.  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home